As your Disney Destinations specialist, I can remove the stress and hassle of planning a Disney vacation. I will work with you to customize your vacation package and maximize your Disney experience!
Walt Disney World Disneyland
As a former Cast Member at Walt Disney World, I have a unique insight into the Disney vacation experience. My intimate knowledge with the resorts, theme parks, restaurants and more will save you time, money and stress while planning your family vacation! My Tips & Tricks to maximize your experience will delight your family and are sure to create magical memories.
- Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort Selection: maximizing your experience begins with picking the right resort for your family’s travel needs. I have personally visited or stayed at all of Walt Disney Parks Resort Hotels at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland! I will guide you to the right hotel for your family.
- Package Components: After listening to your vacation desires, I will show you the right components for your vacation package. You will discover the Disney difference, and understand your selections for Ticket Options, Dining Plans, Photo Packages, Travel Insurance, Transportation, and much more.
- Dining Reservations and Fast Pass selections are the key to a successful Walt Disney World or Disneyland vacation, and I can help you acquire your favorites! Here is an example of the insider secrets I have to offer you: click to read my Blog article on Walt Disney World Fast Pass Tips.
- Tips & Tricks to maximize your experience. I have a lot of personal experience that will help us customize your itinerary. Click this link for an example of my Disneyland Tips.
- Discounts? I monitor Disney promotions daily. When Disney releases a discount offer that applies to your booked vacation package, I call in to modify your reservation to receive best available pricing!
Disney Cruise Line
As your CLIA Certified Cruise Counselor, I can help you plan, book and organize your Disney cruise experience. I have personally been onboard all of Disney’s cruise ships. Every detail is considered to help you get the most from your Disney Cruise vacation. There’s more to cruising than just the cruise: Airfare to the port city, transfers roundtrip to the cruise port, pre & post cruise hotel, shore excursions, special needs, travel insurance, and more.
- Disney Cruise Line Start to finish: Flights, pre/post cruise Hotels, Transfers, Shore Excursions, and more.
- Disney Cruise Stateroom Selection: I have personally been onboard all of Disney’s Ships. I have seen the rooms, and understand where the better locations are for your family’s comfort.
- Insights for Packing Tips, Star Wars Day at Sea, Marvel Day at Sea, Pirate Deck Party, Character meet n greets, Adult Only areas, and more.
What makes Zac Wilson a Disney Destinations Specialist?
- Former Cast Member at Walt Disney World 1996-2000.
- Graduate of Disney University & “Disney College Program”
- Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge (Travel Agent Training Course)
- Annual personal family vacations to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, or Disney Cruise Line. I have travelled with my own children as infants, toddlers, children and teenagers. I know first hand what families need at Disney Destinations!
- As a Travel Agent, I have helped a large number of families with their Disney vacations. Experience makes the difference.
Follow me on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/DaydreamVacationsLLC